Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas are my Jessica Simpson Boots!

I first fell in love with Jessica Simpson's boots last Christmas when I received a pair of tall, gorgeous brown boots. They felt great on and they looked even better. The guy at Nordstrom told me that her boots are made in the same factory as BeBe's shoes, so they have excellent soles.

Can't wait to try on a few of these. The last pair are a particular favorite of mine (hint, hint)!

The Lains in Glove Sheep Sand.
It's also very cute in the dark brown.



The Mallory in Dark Brown

The Roha
It comes in 3 different colors - all ridiculously cute
and classy.


The Saldro!!!
These shoes are the reason why I decided to feature
Jessica Simpson shoes in this post.
They also come in black - both are very sexy.
(I would get with me in these shoes!)

No comments: